BET.com - All

Sunday, June 3, 2012

What Happened Hip-Hop?



 How did we went from this to that in only 16 years?

As of lately Hip-Hop has been out of control. Today some of these rappers are more concern on how they look and what models & cars to get in their videos. We went from pure rap to auto tune bs, last time I checked these labels didn't signed you as a singer they signed you because they thought you could actually rap. I'm done listening people like Future, I want to listen to people like 2pac, Big Daddy Kane, and Mc Lyte again. Hip-Hop is a craft that has been around for a long time and to have beaten down is horrible. Don't get me wrong they're still some good rappers today like for example Common, Nas, Jay-Z, Lil' Kim, Drake, Rick Ross, Wale, and sometimes Kanye West & Lil' Wayne just to name a few. The reason I said sometimes Kanye West & Lil' Wayne is because they know how to rap, they're rappers it's just that they rely on auto tune and there image too much. Sometimes I don't like the fact that I put certain songs on my website but I have to do it because other people want to listen to it if I don't like it then too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment