BET.com - All

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Birdman Is Claiming Nicki Minaj Is Greatest Female Rapper Alive



In recent news ever since Nicki Minaj won her AMA for best Hip-Hop Album Birdman has been claiming that Nicki Minaj is the greastest female rapper alive.To be honest here is what I think, I love Nicki Minaj's songs and she is very great rapper, but i would not say she is the best female rapper alive because to be honest Nicki Minaj has it easy because she's in a time where men are not putting down female rappers and their seeing female rappers as their equals but the best female rappers are the ones that went through that struggle when rapping was thought to be something only for the men, rappers like Lil Kim And MC Lyte to name a few. Now you tell me how you feel, Do you think Nicki Minaj Is the greatest female rapper alive? you can either comment on my blog or send me your comments to my email crystal2daniels@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment