BET.com - All

Monday, February 21, 2011

Its Your Hair Not Theirs


My hair is always messed up so then people start to talk about what i should do with hair it gets me a little mad because I feel they should not worry about my hair because its not their hair so leave it alone i'll do what ever i want to do with my hair so leave my hair alone i don't need your comments about my hair so when people tell you to do something with your hair you tell them that its not your hair so don't worry about it, it's my hair I decide what i wanna do with it but you only  say that when the same person keeps bugging you about your hair when its not that serious but if someone tells you in a nice way about the situation of your hair then be nice and you say no thank you I like my hair the way it is

Image Provided by http://s3.hubimg.com/u/1499642_f520.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment